Yup...(I think) I was the ONLY MOMMY AT MNO! If you got there after 7:35pm...I was already gone. But, I was tired anyway, and really only wanted to come home and put my jammies on and watch the CMAs...so I skipped the concert, and headed home to my boys for a chili dog (what I had fixed Adam and Jackson as I ran out the door, all dolled up and ready for a great salad from BJs) my VS jammy-jams, and a glass of wine.
I hope it's not raining on Friday, if so, head to Chuck E Cheese...if NOT, Challenger Park it is!! I hope Jackson and I aren't swinging and sliding by ourselves!! I know there are about 7 of you that have said you were going to make it, so we'll see you there!! It's 9:15 and I'm exhausted...I'm going to watch Carrie Underwood win another award and go to bed!! (if you don't have her new CD, it's fabulous!!)
MOPs Calendar
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment