MOPs Calendar

Monday, October 8, 2007

Deceptively Delicious



I am watching Oprah today, and I am in LOVE with this cookbook! I'm going out to buy it tomorrow (once I've brushed my teeth, changed out of my PJs, taken a shower...but not today!)

Basically, Jessica Seinfield (Jerry's wife) found a way to get her kiddos to eat veggies and fruit--PUREE! She puts it in everything! Any of us that did the Super Baby Foods diet with our babies (were you make all your own baby food!) know exactly what these purees are--she just created recipes that "fool" your kid into thinking they are eating their favorite foods--like Mac & Cheese, Tacos, BROWNIES, chicken fingers--all with great veggies "hidden" inside. I know this is not a new concept, and although Jackson isn't old enough to know that he "hates" peas or broccoli or spinach, I have a husband who could benefit from "hidden" veggies! Ha!

Go to Oprah.com to see the clips from todays show!

No comments: