MOPs Calendar

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Featured Mom--Adrienne Martinez


Hi my name is Adrienne Martinez! I have been married for 8 years to a wonderful man and we have 3 children. My stepdaughter, Olivia, is 17 and lives with us full time, my son, Aidan, is 5 and stated kindergarten this year at Goforth, and my daughter, Annabelle, is 2 and goes to Happy Harbour preschool. We moved to Texas from the San Francisco area 3 1/2 years ago when my husband was offered a promotion.

I was the past director for the League City MOPS group for 3 years and before that organized the Moppets for a group in Walnut Creek, CA. This year I am the table leader for the Pink group. (The Pink table rules!!) After living in Texas for almost 4 years I can honestly say that all of my best friends here I met in one way or another through MOPS! I love MOPS!!!

I have the privilege of getting to be at home with my kids during the day. But, I get to escape 1-2 nights a week to my Premier Designs Jewlery business! After 5 years of not contributing to my family's income I am loving having some extra money coming in to the household.

My favorite thing to do is go out with my girlfriends to dinner and just enjoy the fellowship of other women.

No comments: