MOPs Calendar

Friday, October 19, 2007

October 19th Meeting

Crafts!! Yup, today was craft day! We had some great new faces, and a casual chit chat day (in case you missed the meeting...very low-key)

We did talk about the Holiday Extravaganza (November 2nd)--don't forget to invite your friends! I'll be sending out an evite soon that you will be able to pass along. The event will not be a success unless we have customers to support our businesses!!

St. Christopher's donated over $400 to our ministry to support our scholarship fund! We appreciate all of their support, as we do not want to turn anyone away from MOPS!

Thank you to the Purple Table for the fabulous food--I'm about 1500 calories heavier. Thank you....

And Christine!! Your adorable toilet paper pumpkin project (okay, it sounds a little corny I'm sure to those of you who were not there, but it was sooo cute!!) was very creative!! Thank you so much for bringing our creative sides out of us!!

Loida grabbed a few shots from the meeting--thanks for the images:



No comments: