We had a GREAT turnout today for the play date! There were 12 moms and tons of kiddos! There were lots of games played, and many slices of cheese pizza consumed! And then there was Meg--the Sponge Bob Square Pants ticket queen! Basically, if you could get your token to land on the green square of this game, you won 50 tickets at a time. About an hour later, and I have no clue how many tokens spent, Meg comes back with a slip for 1103 tickets! You Rock!! (she knows what she's doing to make those boys happy when they leave, I guess!)
I only got a few quick shots before my point and shoot battery went dead...I promise to bring my pro camera to the next one! ...and send me any pics you guys got from today!
Jackson

Samantha

Jackson

Taylor

Melissa and Jackson

Hannah Grace

Meg and Amanda

Bonnye, Baby Noah, and Taylor

Meg's stack of tickets...

Meg and Sponge Bob!!
No comments:
Post a Comment